Local Return to Work Courses
Peninsula and Severn Deaneries are actively working to expand the number of return to work courses that we have available to our returning trainees. Currently, they include:
Local SuppoRTT Courses
- Please contact SuppoRTT.email@example.com to book onto any of the following upcoming training opportunities
- Change Management: 7th April 2019
- Return to Training Medical Conference 2019
Please note that these courses are FREE and are available to all SW trainees. Priority will be given to returning trainees.
Return to Practice Conference (Severn and Wessex) – Medicine
Supported Return to Anaesthesia
Supported Return to Medicine
Supported Return to Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Supported Return to Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology - A free one day course that will cover the essentials for returning to work
The deanery websites also have lists of all events available to trainees within the region, some of which will be applicable to the return to work process:
If you are faculty for any other return-to-work courses in the South West, please do let us know. Email SuppoRTT.SW@hee.nhs.uk and we will add the details of the course to this information page.
National Return to Work Courses
Below are links to of some of the courses currently available to trainees within other HEE LETB (Local Education and Training Board) areas. More information on these and other courses will be available via the national SuppoRTT website in the future. This is currently under development.
London and the South East
The North West
- PaedSiM – Return to Practice – Paediatrics – email the Simulation Fellow - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yorkshire and Humber
- A full selection of return-to-work events and days are available. More information is available on the SuppoRTT YH page, which can be accessed here.
Courses run at multiple sites
- GAS (Giving Anaesthesia Safely) Again - Anaesthetics